Why become a Course Instructor?
We make it possible for individuals, who intend to work in the rewarding field of mental development education and who doesn't have the ambition to own a franchise.
• No capital required
• Training costs applicable
• Teach at any UCMAS Centre around the world
Do you fit the profile?
We are looking for people who has the following features:
• Individuals who love to teach and wish to make a profitable and and fulfilling career in education.
• Individuals who see education as an important service to humankind and who wish to be involved directly in creating
generations of youth who will influence the world in positive ways.
• Individuals who does not necessarily have entrepreneurial skills, or do not have the ambition of running their own
• Individuals who want to have an honourable livelihood that is mentally, emotionally and socially fulfilling.
What is a Course Instructor?
A Course Instructor is someone who is highly trained in the art of UCMAS on an international level. There are leven UCMAS levels and a Course Instructor is required to master each level before he/she is allowed to be trained in the next.